Well this is pretty self explanitory. I decided to make a custom pony based on the movie charcater BeetleJuice. Im not very impressed with the finish of the pony although i like the look of it over all. its just not smooth enough for my liking.
Basicly i used acrylic paint to dye the body of the pony , then using black acrylic i painted all the stripes on by hand and the tie etd of his suit.
I then did it again in a bright white to highlist stripes and show the clean and dirty parts on his suit as we all know he isnt the cleanest character from the film.
I removed his tail completely and hot water styled his hair to stand on end. I then cut it down from its original length and let it dry on end.
I used acrylic paint to do his eyes and green mould on his face and in his hair.
I also added black dirt to his hair before sealing it all with a glue based product that drys clear and flexible.
Not one of my best but i hope you like it anyways